Tuesday 8 January 2019

[TOP] My Top 5 romance bookstagrammers

Hi everyone! I hope you’re doing well, with lots of love in your lifes! 💖

Today I’m bringing you my Top 5 favourite romance bookstagrammers. These ladies are awesome! They’ve been creating romance challenges to help us choose from the (many, many, many) books on our TBR’s. They read a bit of everything in the romance range: from historical (my favourite!), to fantasy, contemporary, …

They have also created these challenges with the hashtag #romancestagram , which is a great hashtag to follow if you’re looking for great romance recommendations! They are super nice, always helpful with suggestions, and some giveaways – who doesn’t love a good giveaway? 😉 Here they are:



Here are their bookstagram profiles:

- Juliana Philippa @julianasbooks
- Vidhi @sippingtea_skippingpages
- For The Romantic @fortheromantic
- Teresa @reads_romance
- Lubnaa @romancelibrary

They currently have a Romance Takeover Challenge related to Romance Series!

Feel free to share your favourite bookstagrammers, and let me know if do any book challenges – be it on bookstagram or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment